Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22nd.

No pictures today, so I'll just use a stock image.

Food: Ham hoagie, provolone cheese.
Picked by: Sheila.


This is from Romano's drive-in, not Famous Georges. I apologize for sticky-fingering this image, but I don't have a camera or the drive to go and find the rest of Barb's lunch.

THE RATING

4.5/5 Opa's (see, because Famous Georges is Greek. So witty! Sheila came up with that.)

-Roll was fresh and nice, there was just the right amount of oil, and it was good. That was the exact words out of the very mouth of Barb about the sandwich. I thought it looked pretty good, considering. Also, it's 102 out right now, so I imagine it was pretty refreshing. Overall, good choice. Bravo, Sheila, I look forward to the rest of this.



*I will be going on vacation (I know, be jealous) until Thursday, so Barb's next lunch update will include four lunches, and will be coming on either Thursday or Friday. It'll be a big deal, since Jay the mailman is picking Monday's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment