Friday, July 29, 2011

July 26th, 2011 (Tuesday)

Not a hoagie today! Actually, it's a sandwich. There are other things on the menu besides sandwiches, despite the office's apparent best efforts to trick you into thinking that. I forgot to mention on the Monday post that Jay (aka mailman) had picked Barb's lunch on Friday, but due to a slightly "weird" stomach, his choice has been pushed back. Nobody would give me the full details of Barb's stomach ailments, but I doubt she really wants a detailed play by play of her gastrointestinal goings-on posted on the Internet. Such is life.

Chicken Parm Sandwich
Chosen by: Emily

courtesy of:
hsplate.blogspot.com

Rating: 4/5 Opa's. I'm seeing a pattern. Barb seems to just like everything. I'm hoping for like, a 1.5/5 Opa day. Not because I'm wishing bad food onto Barb, but because I just like a little variation. Well, there are still 100 menu items or so to eat, so we'll see.

According to Barb, the chicken was delicious and baked, not fried. That got an exclamation point next to it on the paper I was handed witht the review, so I guess it's a big deal. Also, there was the right amount of cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment