Friday, July 29, 2011

Monday, July 25th

I'm back from vacation! So I'll finally (I know, it's been ages, right?) be able to tell you what the lovely Barb ate for lunch this week.

Starting off the week (Monday, July 25th) waaaaaaaaas:

The Roast Beef Hoagie

Chosen by: Oz


image courtesy of
tasteofhomecooking.blogspot.com

No actual pictures yet, sorry folks. It turns out that nobody took pictures while I was gone, and as I was in the middle of the Atlantic ocean, I couldn't get pictures either. This one looks pretty good, so let's just pretend that's what Barb actually ate.

Rating: 4/5 Opa's
Description: The roll was fresh and the meat was moist. Not too much description, but come on, it's a sandwich, there's not really too much to say. So far, the hoagies have been getting a great review, but we haven't gotten to the weird ones yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment