Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Check this out.

Hi there everybody! Sorry that I'm so late (Tuesday will come later, be patient), I was at a funeral. It seems that now that I'm trying to be at the office more often that I just keep being pulled away.

Funerals just suck. Really. But, I did get to see a large chunk of my family and that's a pretty good thing. Well, anyhoo. I saw my cousin-in-law (is that cousin-in-law? what is the word for the awesome lady who's married to my cousin) yesterday, and she's agreed to feature whatseatingbarb on her blog!

She's highly talented and really creative. She makes all sorts of stuff (for sale!) that I have no idea how to make. Like clothing. She gardens and cooks too. She's like the Martha Stewart of the hip happening 20-something set.

You can find her at: http://domesticduck.wordpress.com/
She's selling this pattern from this cuh-ute sock monkey.
Which she designed.

She made that skirt! and the garden too, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment