Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday, August 17. Guest lunch

We have a guest picking lunch today. I'm not talking about the wizard's really stylish nail salon owner clients that are in the office today. (They probably don't eat food. Just air and magic style fluff.)

It's Barb's own daughter, Sami. Now usually, I'm not good at spelling nicknames and since this isn't her facebook name, I'm going to just pray that this is the way that Barb spelled it on the email she sent me with the picture of lunch today. But if it's not....I'm really sorry, please don't stop reading my blog because I've offended your name-spelling sensibilities.


She's an intern at Vanity Fair. Which means she's cooler than me. You know what, everyone is though. I mean, I use the word 'hip' to describe the 'kids these days.' Anyways, she and Barb used to get Georges' food way back when so she picked her favorite. Or so I've been told.

Chicken Pesto with Penne
Picked by: Sami (Barb's daughter, for those of you who skimmed the opening paragraphs.







The Rating-
4.5/5 Opa's. Barb had Sami pick lunch today before she went abroad and it would be too expensive to talk to her. That was her reasoning anyway. I don't know, I just rewrite this stuff. Well, Sami picked her ol' Georges standby. It's way too much for one person to eat and it's sort of heavy, but it's delicious. There's a ton of grilled chicken in a pesto sauce which is pretty well seasoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment