Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday, August 16th.

The Phillies game was great.......it was awesome...... it was grawesome. Well, the game and the party bus are far behind us at this point, so I'll go back to posting the lunches without any mention of office funtimes. Because you're all jealous, I know.
Just kidding. You know me guys, I gotta put these pictures up. They're just wasting away otherwise.

Lunch, by the way, getting back to reality, was a chicken parm hoagie. Which is apparently different than the sandwich version. Different rolls, homies, that's what makes it seperate sandwiches. The sandwich comes on a kaiser. The hoagie comes on a long roll. DUH that makes them so obviously better.

Picked by: Ginger
That's Ginger. That is also the sandwich. I'll explain.

THE RATING-
Today was a pretty high Opa kind of day. 4/5 Opa's which is actually pretty normal for Barb, but it was highly praised. Much better than the chicken parm sandwich, the hoagie/grinder used grilled chicken instead of the fried chicken used on the kaiser roll version.The cheese was generous and it was smothered in sauce--nay--gravy. Also, they toasted the roll, which is a favorite thing.


But who is Ginger? Oh, I'll get to that. She's new. She's one of the two new people who started today. The other's Georgie. I'll talk about them more next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment