Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New People!

New people! Oh my gosh, this is so exciting for me. Now, they're not replacing Vicki, who used to sit across from me, so my desk is still lonely, but it's still jazzy. I know this is probably bad, but on the upside, now that Vicki's gone, I can use her chair as a footrest. I do love a good footrest.

So now, I bring you an update of the cast of characters.

Ginger- New in sales, she's now the second office vegetarian. That's a pretty high veggie-only population in such a tiny office. Despite not eating any meat, she's a huge hunting enthusiasts, especially for polar bears and pandas. She's friends with Ashley and appartantley frequents Fox and the Hound as well. No word on a favorite George's item yet.
This is not the right Ginger.

This is.
Georgie: The newest salesman in the game (he came in about two hours after Ginger), he drives the same kind of car my mom had when I was seven. As a rule, his girlfriends want to beat me up, and he is a champion dodgeball player. He eats his eggs over awesome and does the best Don Corleone impression....ever. His acting coach, Justin Gambone, thinks he's the only real threat to Nathan Lane's success, and he also is a fan of tiny cats. His favorite item: The Zep.

No comments:

Post a Comment