Friday, August 12, 2011

Wednesday

Yes, I know. It's Wednesday and I'm posting this on Friday.
I was really busy for the past two days and work has been hectic. Don't judge me.


Wednesday's lunch was: the plain calzone
Selected by: Sheila







The Rating
4/5 Opa's
Sheila picked lunch today because she knew Barb was working late and would need something big enough to last until later. The calzone was really big and cheesy-- full of mozzarella and ricotta cheese. The gravy (I was instructed to say gravy. Barb said real Italians say 'gravy' not 'sauce'. I wouldn't know, I'm not.) came on the side. It was really hearty and wonderful. It also was pretty good reheated. Unfortunately, while Barb was reheating the calzone a call came in and she had to take it, leaving the calzone to bake in the toaster oven. Luckily, someone pulled it out before it reached briquette status.

No comments:

Post a Comment