Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday, August 03.

Excitement!! There's finally a real picture of the food Barb actually ate! I'm so happy I could explode into a giant confetti and sparkles cloud. I'm so genuinely tickled at this prospect that I used three whole exclamation points in the last paragraph. Three.whole.exclamation points, people. That's like three more than I ever would have used on a regular day.

Not even Cheese spilling meatballs on the rug can ruin this day.

Today's lunch: A Barbecue chicken pizza and onion rings!
Chosen by: Liz (who never eats George's food because she's on a health food kick. She said if she ate at George's, this is what she would order.)




This is an actual picture! I didn't have to....ahem...."borrow" this one from any foodie dorks. Wait, I take pictures of food and put them on my blog. Does that make me *gulp* a foodie dork too? Oh no.

The Rating:
A legitimate 4.5/5 Opa's.

From Barb:The pizza was the perfect size for one person and the onion rings were soooooooo good.  I haven’t order onion rings since I was about 12 years old and they were better than I remember! 4.5 Opas (I am not sure how you spell it). Also, the pizza came in the cutest little tiny pizza box.


Updates, for those who really scour the blog with their eyes 'n stuff.
-Emily has informed me that her favorite George's item is not actually salad. It's the Santa Fe burrito.
-Famous George has apparently gotten a haircut. It's very slick.

No comments:

Post a Comment